Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Phuture Phillies Lineup!

I was recently asked what I believe the Phillies lineup and rotation would look like in 4 years! Well Phillies fans here is my best take on it! Though I think a few guys could be traded like Joseph or Herrera. Below is my starting lineup and pitching rotation predictions.

Batting Order:
1. SS Crawford
2. 2nd Herrera
3. 1st Hoskins
4. RF Cozens
5. 3rd Franco
6. LF Joseph
7. CF Williams
8. Alfaro

Pitching Rotation:
1. Nola
2. Appel
3. Eickhoff
4. Morgan
5. Eflin

I could see a few guys being traded for well established players or free agents moves. However, if the Phillies decide to stick with what they have this is the Phuture Phils.

-Brett




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment